27. August 2012 06:00
Every year, I see progress in the development of realistic breast implants, and now our breast augmentation patients are taking advantage of the new cohesive-gel silicone implants known as "gummy bears." I have been involved in the clinical trials of these new Sientra implants, which were recently a... [More]
6. August 2012 19:27
If you ask women if they have cellulite, 85 percent will say they have it and the other 15 percent will think they have it. Creams, rollers, massage - people have tried to remove cellulite since Cleopatra looked down and screamed, "Oh no! I've got cottage cheese thighs!"
If cellulite is keeping you ... [More]
11. June 2012 10:23
We've added a technology usually reserved for Hollywood movies with the addition of a new VECTRA 3D Imaging unit just in time for the typical summer rush for plastic surgery. The compact, portable table top design offers a 3D solution for popular procedures such as breast and facial surgeries, and e... [More]
4. June 2012 09:22
You've had a facelift and a tummy tuck. Botox is your new BFF. But those hands! Aging hands are a dead giveaway to a woman's age and should be considered when you are thinking about plastic surgery.
This 56-year-old teacher was unhappy with how her hands had begun to age. She didn't like that the ve... [More]
27. May 2012 21:21
Summer is just around the corner and that means vacations and swimming pools. It's too bad that some women avoid wearing the newest, coolest bikinis because of old scars, varicose veins and even facial redness. Getting rid of these problems used to be painful and time consuming.